While Artificial intelligence (AI) has been a part of marketing technology for some time, ChatGPT’s launch made the topic white-hot. As a result, more and more AI-powered solutions are being announced every day.
Dig deeper: MarTech’s marketing AI experts to follow
Here is a roundup of AI-powered martech products, platforms and features announced this week.
- Pegasystems: Pega GenAI – a set of 20 generative AI-powered boosters to be integrated across Pega Infinity ‘23. The boosters include:
- A treatment creation assistant in Pega Customer Decision Hub will help users produce better treatments by providing text and image suggestions.
- Automatic interaction summaries in Pega Customer Service along with accelerated chatbot training and a customer interaction simulator.
- Email reply and meeting summary generators in Pega Sales Automation.
- Sprinklr: Sprinklr AI+ for its customer experience management platform. Sprinklr AI+ can combine unstructured, CX data from 30+ digital channels – including social platforms, messaging platforms, and millions of publicly available news, blog, and review sites – with generative AI to create content, improve feedback and assistance, and more quickly identify insights and subsequent actions.
- Acquia: An AI assistant for its digital asset management platform, Acquia DAM (Widen). The assistant is integrated into the comments function of the review and proofing tool, Workflow, and can answer questions and make suggestions.
- Meltwater: AI-powered features to its media, social and consumer intelligence platforms. The new features include the ability to find insights from consumer and market data, a writing assistant and a video analysis tool.
- Clearview Social: Its social media marketing platform for professional firms now has a ChatGPT feature called Social Shuffle. It automatically generates variations of a company’s social media posts to eliminate redundancy on LinkedIn and other channels.
- Inuvo: Its IntentKey suite of AI solutions now has a media mix modeling feature. It uses historical spend and performance as the basis for predicting the optimal mix of media for any given budget, across channels, without using consumer tracking IDs.
- Merchynt: ProfilePro is an AI-powered Chrome extension that lets small business owners manage their Google Business Profiles for themselves. It automates a wide range of tasks such as responding to reviews, optimizing business descriptions, and writing Google Business Posts.
- MobileFuse: The new version of its Fusion Video, its in-app mobile, CTV and DOOH advertising platform, uses AI to create outstream video placements, while taking into account performance and consumers when automatically building the video ad units.
Get MarTech! Daily. Free. In your inbox.
The post AI and marketing technology: This week’s releases appeared first on MarTech.