On this week’s episode of The Drum Network Podcast, we take a step back and examine everything about the state of programmatic in 2022. Gathering a few programmatic experts, we’ll get the rest of the industry up to speed on the programmatic essentials and what’s going on in this space that they should be keeping an eye on.
<iframe src=”https://embed.acast.com/62e90c0361c5da0012f76880/636bce514d5625001271398f” frameBorder=”0″ width=”100%” height=”190px”></iframe>
The Drum’s senior tech reporter Chris Sutcliffe is joined by: Liz Salway, principal, business consulting, EMEA, EPAM; Eliette Cremer, programmatic lead, Space & Time; and Louis Schermuly, programmatic lead, Anything is Possible. The panel discusses:
- How has programmatic changed over the past few years – both from demand and supply sides?
- How broad has programmatic buying become, and which mediums should we expect to see take advantage of it in the near future?
- Is programmatic delivering as much value as it can – and if not, what issues are still to be solved?
- What are the biggest developments coming down the pipe for programmatic?
- Which verticals and sectors should be making more of programmatic?