For the first time ever, B2B World Fest 2022 will be broadcast live. Here’s what you need to know about the A-list speakers and in-the-moment topics that are on deck.
Ever think, “I wish there was a TV channel that featured the top business-to-business marketers in the world sharing insights designed to help inform my 2023 plans?’ Well, that wish is about to come true.
The Drum, in partnership with Stein IAS, is broadcasting B2B World Fest 2022 live to the world from London on Nov. 9-10. Shows will be filmed in front of a live studio audience. Experts in the studio will be joined by guest speakers beaming in remotely.
Central to all of the discussions will be how B2B marketers can take their craft to the next level in 2023.
Our line-up includes: Raja Rajamannar, Chief marketer, Mastercard, Michelle Klein, Chief marketer, Meta, Antonia Wade, Global chief marketer, PwC, Lynn Teo, Chief marketer, legal & government, Thomson Reuters, Ana Villega, chief marketer, NI, Jill Kouri, Global chief marketer, HCL Solutions, Jill Wiltfong, Chief marketer, Korn Ferry, Isla Mackenzie, Chief marketer, UBS Asset Management, Amanda Malko, Chief Marketer, G2, Kathy Seegebrecht, Chief marketer and senior vice-president of UL Solutions, Kristen Allegri Williams, Chief marketer, Optimizely, Alvaro Del Pozo, vice-president of international marketing, Adobe, Martin Kihn, senior-vice president of strategy at Salesforce Marketing Cloud, John Arnold, Principal analyst, Forrester and more.
<!– inArticleBlock –>
Our programs include:
- The horror show: How do B2B marketers – with so many roles, so many pieces and parts – avoid turning into a Frankensteinian monster? Here’s how to avoid a modern-day horror story.
- The grow show: It’s time to think bigger. With all the talk of global recession, how B2B marketers and agencies efficiently deliver brand-to-demand marketing to drive growth?
- The big commit: How a full-on commitment to creativity is supercharging B2B effectiveness.
- The golden shot: A frank conversation about what’s next and what needs to be done for B2B marketers to reach the golden age.
- The people2people show: Who ideally should own talent and employee branding? HR? Marketing? Both? Neither?
- Funnel vision: Demand be damned? Are B2B marketers placing bigger bets on brand? Will it pay off?
“As a former B2B marketer myself, I’ve got a profound appreciation for how hard it is influence business decision makers. It’s a high risk, high consideration sell and in this current climate there is also high hesitancy to invest,” says Kenneth Hein, US Editor of The Drum. “What makes this year’s B2B Worldfest line-up special is the sheer talent that will be sharing the stage attacking the pressing topics of the day. It’s going to be interesting, informative and inspirational.”
<!– inArticleBlock –>
Tom Stein, Chairman and Chief Client Officer, SteinIAS says: “As practioners of the B2B marketing craft, myself and all of our speakers are being asked to adapt and evolve at lightning pace – and we are doing it, successfully. This year’s B2B Worldfest will explore what’s working, what isn’t working and how we can all get one step closer to B2B marketing’s golden age.