Here’s a collection of all the tools and resources we’ve mentioned so far in our GA4 series, plus a few extra.
Key articles by Google support
Universal Tag Manager tools
- Google Analytics URL Builder — create a UTM tag on the page you are on
- UTM IO — Google Analytics URL Builder to bulk create UTM tags
Google Tag Manager help
Data Layer Building — Tracking the right clicks
Tag analysis — what’s firing on my site?
- Google Tag Assistant is a Chrome extension that ensures Google tags such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adwords Conversion Tracking and more are working correctly.
- Data Slayer is a Chrome extension for debugging and testing tag management (Google Tag Manager, DTM, Tealium) and analytics implementations.
Consent Management Platforms with resources about Google’s Consent Mode
‘How to’ helpers
- 3 ways to do segmentation in Google Analytics 4
- How to make a Google Analytics 4 custom report in :30 seconds
- 11 steps to setting up a successful GA4 property
- How to make a GA4 landing page report in 10 easy steps
- Using Google Analytics 4 integrations for insights and media activations
Get MarTech! Daily. Free. In your inbox.
Getting started with Google Analytics 4
An ongoing series
- Redefine success
- Setting up goals
- Setting up your website
- Data-driven attribution
- Customized insights
- Events and Conversions
- UTM tagging
- GA4 Setup Assistant part 1
- GA4 Setup Assistant part 2
The post Tools and resources: Getting started with Google Analytics 4 appeared first on MarTech.