Wednesday, November 30, 2022
More

    Latest Posts

    Google courts basketball fans with greatest pick-up game of all time

    Pixel 7 push sees The Robot Company and Daps/Anonymous Content turn a humble game at a local park into the craziest NBA pick-up game of the offseason.

    Google Pixel 7 is making the most of its status as the official fan phone of the NBA with a film and campaign that fully integrates the handset with the game.

    ’Okay, I See You’ is a basketball-themed short by The Robot Company and Daps/Anonymous Content that follows an anonymous backcourt pick-up match that snowballs over the day into an epic clash of champions watched by a roaring crowd.

    <!– inArticleBlock –>

    The drawing together of brand and sport is born of the insight that a scant 1% of basketball fans have ever attended an NBA game, the proposition being that a Pixel phone is a conduit for the remaining 99% to share the experience.

    Described as a rallying cry for fans, the campaign aims to foster a global community of basketball supporters by bringing together professional players such as Giannis Antetokounmpo, comedian Drukis, NBA commentators, ’superfans’, the influencer Jamad Fiin and film star Simu Liu.

    Hosted on the Made by Google YouTube channel, the video will run throughout the season across broadcast, digital and social.

    Google’s handset focus follows what was billed as the largest media investment in the company’s history to promote its Pixel 6 lineup.

    Latest Posts

    Don't Miss

    Stay in touch

    To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.