Driving sales, improving lead quality, and boosting conversions have never been more critical – especially in an age of increased privacy concerns. The right marketing technology is your key to getting it done.
Discover dozens of marketing technologies, tools, and solutions – all for FREE and all without leaving your desk: Grab your free MarTech pass now and join us online, next Tuesday and Wednesday (March 28-29)!
At MarTech, you’ll unlock nearly 50 data-rich sessions from world-class brands including Forrester, Sysco, Electrolux, Salesforce, and more:
Kick-off each day with eye-opening keynotes…
- Identifying B2B and B2C consumers in a privacy-driven environment, with Cyndi Greenglass, President at Livingston Strategies, Tim Parkin, President at Parkin Consulting, and Kim Davis, Editorial Director at MarTech
- The new role of marketing in the constantly changing go-to-market world, with Sangram Vajre, CEO at GTM Partners (including a free book giveaway!)
… and get your questions answered in real-time during live Q&A (Overtime!) with select speakers, including the godfather of martech, Scott Brinker, Mission MarTech’s Milton Hwang, and more!
You’ll also explore the critical rise of AI and what it means for marketers during exclusive programming and networking opportunities, including…
- How marketers can use AI right now: A panel discussion – followed by Overtime live Q&A!
- The marketing singularity: Large language models and the end of marketing as you knew it – featuring Christopher Penn, Chief Data Scientist, TrustInsights.ai
Hungry for more? Discuss ChatGPT, GA4, and MOPs challenges with like-minded attendees and industry experts during Coffee Talk meetups – only available live!
And don’t miss these recent additions to the MarTech agenda!
- Marketing and sales working together: The why and the how of the renewed mandate — featuring Deloitte Digital’s Dennis Startsev and Paul Vinogradov
- Rethinking the CDP: Chime explores new ways to drive personalization at scale — featuring experts from Chime and Tejas Manohar, Co-Founder and CEO at Hightouch
- How Electrolux created an analytics roadmap to power first-party data activations — featuring Erica Campbell, Global Consumer Data & Analytics Director at Electrolux, and Craig Howard, Chief Solutions Officer at Actable
After just a few hours, you’ll be ready to…
- Leverage automation and real-time insights to optimize KPIs
- Reduce marketing spend with a first-party data strategy
- Apply personalization strategies that accelerate customer loyalty
- Support additional revenue streams through audience monetization
- Execute campaigns to help fill your marketing funnel with new consumers
- Reach, engage, and convert more email marketing prospects
- Execute more effective targeting, increase personalization, and improve ROI
…and so much more. Can’t attend live? Explore at your own pace with instant on-demand access, included for free.
Don’t wait… grab your free MarTech pass now and join us online, next Tuesday and Wednesday, March 28-29!
The post Discover cutting-edge martech solutions for free – online next week! appeared first on MarTech.