There’s no doubt the appetite for content has never been healthier. In 2021, the global content marketing industry was estimated to be worth US$66 billion in revenue, growing to US$76 billion this year. It’s expected to double by 2026 to US$137 billion.
- Watch Studio 30 Presents: Why Plus Company is betting on an agency ‘un-network’ model
- The List reunites at Cannes Lions 2022
- Watch Studio 30 presents: The duality of the CMO: The two halves powering the whole
- A look at Publicis Groupe’s 2022 U.S. diversity data
- Watch live on July 20 at 1 p.m. EDT: How data can lead to better ROI and measurement in an uncertain economy