Blake Lemoine, a software engineer on Google’s artificial intelligence development team, has gone public with claims of encountering “sentient” AI on the company’s servers.
- Dentsu Creative India, We Believers, WPP triumph at Cannes Lions 2022
- An Apple ‘Underdogs’ ad and Channel 4’s ‘Super.Human’ win 2022 Cannes Lions Film Grand Prix
- EA Sports wins Titanium Grand Prix for campaign that resurrected soccer hopeful Kiyan Prince
- DDB Mexico and WeCapital win Glass Lion for creating credit history for women who had none
- Leo Burnett Mumbai wins Sustainable Development Grand Prix for Procter & Gamble period education campaign