Less than half the Australian population are familiar with the metaverse and only 36 per cent express positive feelings about engaging with extended reality in daily life, putting the country well behind globally on interest.
- Watch Studio 30 Presents: Why Plus Company is betting on an agency ‘un-network’ model
- The List reunites at Cannes Lions 2022
- Watch Studio 30 presents: The duality of the CMO: The two halves powering the whole
- A look at Publicis Groupe’s 2022 U.S. diversity data
- Watch live on July 20 at 1 p.m. EDT: How data can lead to better ROI and measurement in an uncertain economy