When the Covid-19 lockdowns hit Australia in 2020, no segment of the advertising sector was hit harder than our-of-home (OOH) advertising. According to PwC, the sector saw a 39 per cent decrease in year-on-year revenue to A$772 million.
- Dentsu Creative India, We Believers, WPP triumph at Cannes Lions 2022
- An Apple ‘Underdogs’ ad and Channel 4’s ‘Super.Human’ win 2022 Cannes Lions Film Grand Prix
- EA Sports wins Titanium Grand Prix for campaign that resurrected soccer hopeful Kiyan Prince
- DDB Mexico and WeCapital win Glass Lion for creating credit history for women who had none
- Leo Burnett Mumbai wins Sustainable Development Grand Prix for Procter & Gamble period education campaign