Grubhub’s attempts to drum up buzz for its food-delivery service didn’t exactly generate the kind of publicity the company was hoping for.
- Watch Studio 30 Presents: Why Plus Company is betting on an agency ‘un-network’ model
- The List reunites at Cannes Lions 2022
- Watch Studio 30 presents: The duality of the CMO: The two halves powering the whole
- A look at Publicis Groupe’s 2022 U.S. diversity data
- Watch live on July 20 at 1 p.m. EDT: How data can lead to better ROI and measurement in an uncertain economy