Chris Evans is deployed in a Godiva campaign that reminds consumers that chocolate is for eating, heading a strategic move to democratize the once-snooty premium treat brand.
- Popeyes hires Little Caesars’ Jeff Klein as new CMO
- After Texas school shooting, the ad industry must move people to act, Pedro Lerma says
- Unilever, Mondelēz, PepsiCo sign up for Instacart’s new shoppable ad units
- AutoNation’s new ads highlight employees ahead of Indy 500
- How advertisers can change outdated motherhood narratives