At a time when most brands are directing the bulk of their marketing efforts toward young people, Flanik is championing the over-50 crowd.
- Why it’s time to think less like a marketer, and more like an activist
- Bloomberg Media will debut five new podcasts with iHeartMedia this year
- Disney taps executives to bolster audience-based advertising as a base of its business
- ‘Still getting started’: Coca-Cola’s candid progress report on its in-house plan
- ‘The Lost Class’ dominates at D&AD with two Black Pencils