WPP claims it is the only company in its sector that manages e-commerce from the first time a customer clicks on a website through ordering and delivery.
- ‘This is one thing that we all should be holding hands and charging towards’: How Pinterest’s Zeny Shifferaw is creating space for underrepresented creators
- ‘Supportive to our business’: Industry arbiter Ebiquity eyes growth amid TV measurement woes
- Dmexco cofounder wants to create another marquee marketing conference — this time in Miami next year
- The pluses and pitfalls of team-led return to office approaches
- Media Briefing: What publishers’ latest earnings reports say about the state of the media business