Online tracking using third-party cookies has long been one of the more questionable aspects of digital advertising. These changes have forced a rethink of digital ad strategies, especially those relating to acquisition and retargeting. They're also driving significant changes to the positioning of data management platforms (DMPs) used to manage digital advertising efforts.
- ‘The Lost Class’ wins top honors at the ADC awards
- Grubhub’s ‘free’ lunch promotion causes chaos in New York
- Burrell media exec Linda Jefferson dies following illness
- Warner Bros. Discovery heavily plugs unscripted in its first upfront
- Watch the newest commercials from Chrysler, Domino’s, Frito-Lay and more