P&G has 'temporary deviation' with spending cut as consumer packaged goods companies broadly pull back on TV, Netflix gets hammered and tech marketers face pressure.
- TikTok takes page from Twitch as battle for creators intensifies
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s head to ‘Jurassic World’ as $500M brand transformation looms
- Cryptocurrency ad spend plummets as market crashes
- Glenlivet fills the internet with diverse whisky drinkers
- TV ad leaders say Nielsen measurement alternatives not ready for prime time