Like many other manufacturers, Miele has noted these initiatives are becoming more important to consumers. But according to Miele executive director for marketing and sales, Axel Kniehl, for the company to achieve its full sustainability ambitions, it must embrace the idea that responsibility continues long after its goods have left the warehouse.
- How companies are improving career mobility to mitigate the Great Resignation?
- Report: Australians less familiar, optimistic about metaverse than global consumers
- IPG CEO addresses Texas school shooting in internal memo
- How dynamic content is helping Betfair deliver better personalisation odds
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 26 May 2022