The Mars-owned brand responds to social media rumors that it smoothed out its bar to remove X-rated imagery.
- ‘He thought I was accusing him of being racist’: Confessions of a comms pro on working with out of touch leadership
- ‘On everybody’s mind’: Flexibility will be a focal point again in this year’s upfront negotiations
- As economic uncertainty grows, senior media buyers expect decent upfront pricing options across linear and digital
- Media Briefing: Publishers and media unions are still haggling over office-return plans heading into the summer
- Paramount’s breezy upfronts pitch shows just how much the TV industry has changed