News Netflix may introduce advertising on its streaming platform following its first subscriber decline in 10 years has surprised no one in the wider advertising and technology industry ecosystem. But how the streaming services does it successfully has certainly raised fervent speculation.
- Popeyes hires Little Caesars’ Jeff Klein as new CMO
- After Texas school shooting, the ad industry must move people to act, Pedro Lerma says
- Unilever, Mondelēz, PepsiCo sign up for Instacart’s new shoppable ad units
- AutoNation’s new ads highlight employees ahead of Indy 500
- How advertisers can change outdated motherhood narratives