Diversity and inclusion is one of the biggest cultural challenges organisations are grappling with in 2022. But it’s not necessarily the topic you’d expect a fintech scale-up to be actively trying to cement a position on when it’s still in its brand infancy.
- Kind celebrates World Bee Day on TikTok
- Audi hires Ogilvy as creative agency of record
- Apple’s must-see iPhone privacy ad, and how brands have been scaling up influencer marketing: Datacenter Weekly
- Agency news you need to know this week
- How meal subscription brands are trying to stay relevant as inflation threatens pandemic growth