Ninety-nine in 100 marketers are impacted by data deprecation thanks to the demise of cookies and browser tracking restrictions and are looking to better harness zero-party data sets as a result. Yet less than half know how to use such data effectively, a new report has found.
- TV ad leaders say Nielsen measurement alternatives not ready for prime time
- Why Sesame Workshop chose Known as its media agency
- ‘Deplatform’ Tucker Carlson—Stop Hate for Profit tells social media companies to take action
- Honest Tea founder on what its shutdown means for purpose-based brands
- Young consumers poised to make their Memorial Day spending mark