The company is looking to raise about $400 million from both new and existing investors.
- Join CMO and The Trade Desk at a new in-person event looking into the future of audience connection
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 19 May 2022
- ‘He thought I was accusing him of being racist’: Confessions of a comms pro on working with out of touch leadership
- ‘On everybody’s mind’: Flexibility will be a focal point again in this year’s upfront negotiations
- As economic uncertainty grows, senior media buyers expect decent upfront pricing options across linear and digital