Chief marketing officers are rethinking business travel and being more thoughtful about which events they attend as global crises such as the Ukraine-Russia war and COVID factor into decisions.
- Popeyes hires Little Caesars’ Jeff Klein as new CMO
- After Texas school shooting, the ad industry must move people to act, Pedro Lerma says
- Unilever, Mondelēz, PepsiCo sign up for Instacart’s new shoppable ad units
- AutoNation’s new ads highlight employees ahead of Indy 500
- How advertisers can change outdated motherhood narratives