Retail fintech player, Slyp, has extended the role of its head of marketing to chief of staff in a move it says will help streamline executive decision making around strategy and growth objectives.
- Meta slams Apple in anti-tracking airing of grievances
- Viant Interactive Report: Get ready for Retail 3.0
- How Instacart is using shoppable videos to prove it can drive brand sales
- Watch the newest commercials from Facebook, American Express, Bowflex and more
- TikTok takes page from Twitch as battle for creators intensifies