NFTs and augmented reality are becoming an increasingly important part of the engagement arsenal as Penfolds looks to cement its luxury brand status and attract younger consumers, its marketing chief says.
- Target plummets most since 1987 as inflation hurts margins
- TV characters beloved by ad industry leaders when they were kids
- How a DTC hair color brand builds on its pandemic boom—behind Madison Reed’s rise
- Walmart’s ad business grows 30% despite broader slowdown
- TikTok’s new ad feature to help brands find smaller creators