Plans for the Connect ad platform include tests of on-site units like video starting this year, as well as expansion of self-service options and the Walmart DSP.
- After Texas school shooting, the ad industry must move people to act, Pedro Lerma says
- Unilever, Mondelēz, PepsiCo sign up for Instacart’s new shoppable ad units
- AutoNation’s new ads highlight employees ahead of Indy 500
- How advertisers can change outdated motherhood narratives
- Candy and snack trends to watch—including ‘new-stalgia’