If 2020 marked unprecedented change and 2021 pushed brands to become more agile to survive, 2022 is the year of turning that resilience into undeniable strength, writes January Digital's Tierney Wilson.
- ‘The Lost Class’ dominates at D&AD with two Black Pencils
- Chevrolet’s WhatsApp game drives awareness of texting and driving dangers
- American Girl unveils podcast network rooted in the brand’s characters
- Meta slams Apple in anti-tracking airing of grievances
- Viant Interactive Report: Get ready for Retail 3.0