The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is lining up alongside Twiggy Forrest and taking Facebook parent company, Meta, to court for publishing scam celebrity cryptocurrency advertising on its platform.
- Meta slams Apple in anti-tracking airing of grievances
- Viant Interactive Report: Get ready for Retail 3.0
- How Instacart is using shoppable videos to prove it can drive brand sales
- Watch the newest commercials from Facebook, American Express, Bowflex and more
- TikTok takes page from Twitch as battle for creators intensifies