The Kremlin is considering lifting restrictions on trademarks for companies that have stopped doing business in Russia. That means it could reopen McDonald's stores and sell products that don't live up to the Chicago company's standards.
- How companies are improving career mobility to mitigate the Great Resignation?
- Report: Australians less familiar, optimistic about metaverse than global consumers
- IPG CEO addresses Texas school shooting in internal memo
- How dynamic content is helping Betfair deliver better personalisation odds
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 26 May 2022