Amid conflicting claims about the search giant's technology, marketers who buy digital ad space are left to sort out how their brands appear to mobile users.
- TV ad leaders say Nielsen measurement alternatives not ready for prime time
- Why Sesame Workshop chose Known as its media agency
- ‘Deplatform’ Tucker Carlson—Stop Hate for Profit tells social media companies to take action
- Honest Tea founder on what its shutdown means for purpose-based brands
- Young consumers poised to make their Memorial Day spending mark