The EV unit will be called Ford Model e, while Ford Blue will handle internal combustion engine vehicles in a reorganization aimed at increasing profit margins and ensuring that both powertrains succeed.
- ‘Cost conscious consumers, restrictive economy’: Advertising’s tough ride in 2022
- How publishers are future proofing their commerce offerings for post-pandemic consumers
- Quontic Bank’s metaverse outpost demonstrates the importance of brand utility in metaverse activations
- How work-anywhere trend helped Vista attracted senior talent from heavy hitter brands
- ‘Hit a wall’: Why TV advertising’s measurement currency change won’t happen in this year’s upfront cycle