The streaming service is encouraging select creators to run advertisements on their channels for a flat rate.
- ‘Cost conscious consumers, restrictive economy’: Advertising’s tough ride in 2022
- How publishers are future proofing their commerce offerings for post-pandemic consumers
- Quontic Bank’s metaverse outpost demonstrates the importance of brand utility in metaverse activations
- How work-anywhere trend helped Vista attracted senior talent from heavy hitter brands
- ‘Hit a wall’: Why TV advertising’s measurement currency change won’t happen in this year’s upfront cycle