Microsoft has brought on a new chief marketing officer after promoting Pip Arthur to a product management leadership position in its Workplace Business Group.
- ‘Deplatform’ Tucker Carlson—Stop Hate for Profit tells social media companies to take action
- Honest Tea founder on what its shutdown means for purpose-based brands
- Young consumers poised to make their Memorial Day spending mark
- Top 5 ice cream and frozen treat campaigns to know about right now
- Nationwide enlists H.E.R. to court Gen Z and millennials