Streaming digital audio as well as podcast advertising are both playing increasing roles in brand building, yet under half of advertisers are consistency using an identifiable sonic logo or audio asset in their creative mix.
- Popeyes hires Little Caesars’ Jeff Klein as new CMO
- After Texas school shooting, the ad industry must move people to act, Pedro Lerma says
- Unilever, Mondelēz, PepsiCo sign up for Instacart’s new shoppable ad units
- AutoNation’s new ads highlight employees ahead of Indy 500
- How advertisers can change outdated motherhood narratives