Backed by industry and government leaders, an Australian first initiative to champion equality in advertising has launched. ShEqual aims to positively transform Australia’s advertising landscape and is an initiative of Women’s Health Victoria, a state-wide not-for-profit, women’s health promotion, advocacy and support service.
- ‘The Lost Class’ dominates at D&AD with two Black Pencils
- Chevrolet’s WhatsApp game drives awareness of texting and driving dangers
- American Girl unveils podcast network rooted in the brand’s characters
- Meta slams Apple in anti-tracking airing of grievances
- Viant Interactive Report: Get ready for Retail 3.0