Four in five employees are using Google search to find company brand assets because almost half don’t know where to find their company approved content, images and logos. And half also believe their companies have put off rebrands due to content asset management, a new survey reports.
- Report: Australians less familiar, optimistic about metaverse than global consumers
- IPG CEO addresses Texas school shooting in internal memo
- How dynamic content is helping Betfair deliver better personalisation odds
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 26 May 2022
- How marketers are amplifying privacy-first targeting with email