Omnicom reported fourth-quarter organic revenue growth of 9.5% as it continued a comeback from a COVID-19 contraction. The company posted full-year 2021 organic growth of 10.2%.
- Popeyes hires Little Caesars’ Jeff Klein as new CMO
- After Texas school shooting, the ad industry must move people to act, Pedro Lerma says
- Unilever, Mondelēz, PepsiCo sign up for Instacart’s new shoppable ad units
- AutoNation’s new ads highlight employees ahead of Indy 500
- How advertisers can change outdated motherhood narratives