More than 1.6 million unique impressions, a 30 per cent uplift in sales and a wider understanding of audiences open to non-alcoholic beverages are just a few wins for Lyre’s Spirit Company following a Covid-fuelled digital advertising play.
- Dentsu Creative India, We Believers, WPP triumph at Cannes Lions 2022
- An Apple ‘Underdogs’ ad and Channel 4’s ‘Super.Human’ win 2022 Cannes Lions Film Grand Prix
- EA Sports wins Titanium Grand Prix for campaign that resurrected soccer hopeful Kiyan Prince
- DDB Mexico and WeCapital win Glass Lion for creating credit history for women who had none
- Leo Burnett Mumbai wins Sustainable Development Grand Prix for Procter & Gamble period education campaign