Regular sponsored Twitch streams and a shared space with Immortals in Minecraft demonstrate how media tactics differ from traditional sports tie-ups.
- How The Newsette’s founder built a $40M media company in 2021
- Digiday+ Research: Agency remuneration models are poised to change in 2022
- ReKTGlobal’s diversified business model provides a road map for other esports ‘holding’ companies
- Marketing Briefing: ‘Bad behavior is positively rewarded’: Why brands continue to push the line on social posts
- ‘Scream’ marketing offers lessons for brands and other franchises