A digital gifting platform has given Aussie startup, Luca Plus, a nifty tool to not only cut through the clutter and reach customers that can inform its product roadmap, but also reward employees.
- NBCUniversal deepens TikTok ties around uncertain Winter Olympics
- Olympic athletes encounter dinosaurs in crossover spots for ‘Jurassic World Dominion’
- How emotion has overtaken reason in driving brand choice
- Patrón turns to a DTC spirits marketplace to release its first NFT
- New Papa Murphy’s ads emphasize take-and-bake format as chain expands