Australia’s advertising spend growth is set to continue into 2022, albeit at moderate rates of between 4 to 5 per cent, against a globally recharged media market.
- Bravery with foundation: Genea’s outgoing Nicole Papoutsis reflects on marketing lessons learnt
- TikTok Global Marketing Chief Nick Tran reportedly departs app
- UM names Joe DeMiero U.S. CEO
- Sir Martin Sorrell sets up new investment fund to drive martech and adtech innovation
- Watch: U.S. Senate candidate Gary Chambers smokes marijuana in new campaign ad