Back for a third year, the gag gift now includes an experiential component featuring gourmet meals at a secluded luxury abode themed around the chain.
- Bravery with foundation: Genea’s outgoing Nicole Papoutsis reflects on marketing lessons learnt
- TikTok Global Marketing Chief Nick Tran reportedly departs app
- UM names Joe DeMiero U.S. CEO
- Sir Martin Sorrell sets up new investment fund to drive martech and adtech innovation
- Watch: U.S. Senate candidate Gary Chambers smokes marijuana in new campaign ad