If influencer marketing was the buzz of the last decade, then the creator economy is its successor, supercharged by growing ability for consumers to use social and digital platforms to directly connect with their own communities and audiences. But with such tools to now cut out the middleman, be it media company or advertiser, how do brands fit into this new creative puzzle?
- U.S. Senate campaign ad spending surges past half a billion dollars
- The top 5 creative campaigns you need to know about now
- Upfronts season heats up and London hosts Advertising Week Europe: The Week Ahead
- Watch live at 11:30 a.m. EDT: Forever21’s new CEO on its rebrand and using creators
- Introducing Ad Age’s 2022 Leading Women