2021 has certainly continued to be a year of shape shifting for Australian marketing leaders, their teams and their marketing activities. But while the challenges have been obvious, a lot of great work has nonetheless been accomplished in the face of the pandemic. So as part of this year’s CMO50 program, we asked a number of our CMO50 alumni to tell us what their favourite marketing moments over the past year have been.
- It’s time to treat media salespeople with respect
- How health and wellness marketing continues to evolve
- How Humanitix uses martech to drive personalised engagement at scale
- In Graphic Detail: The great gaming consolidation
- ‘The business is at a level of scale now’: The Brandtech Group CEO David Jones on building a business for the ‘post-advertising’ world