This Ad Age Studio 30 live panel with WMX to discuss what's next for Warner Music’s culture-forward music-focused media business—including how artists can extend their brands and connect with fans, while bringing advertisers meaningful opportunities to resonate with the most sought-after consumers.
- The Rundown: Netflix’s subscriber growth sped up in Q4 2021 but fell short of expectations
- Tinuiti Report: Facebook still in hot demand with clients, despite Apple ATT hit
- How (and why) agencies are adapting to stay relevant in the metaverse
- ‘Reach a totally different audience’: With Sundance virtual once again, marketers pivot to online experiences
- Battling negative online customer reviews in the face of the Covid hangover