“The credibility and integrity of marketers is instrumental to architecting an enterprise’s future, not just the future of a portfolio of brands,” according to Lion consumer and brand director, Anuhba Sahasrabuddhe. And it’s this very business minded approach the internationally experienced brand and marketing leader is now applying to her role at Lion, one of Australia’s most iconic and longstanding FMCG organisations.
- The Rundown: Netflix’s subscriber growth sped up in Q4 2021 but fell short of expectations
- Tinuiti Report: Facebook still in hot demand with clients, despite Apple ATT hit
- How (and why) agencies are adapting to stay relevant in the metaverse
- ‘Reach a totally different audience’: With Sundance virtual once again, marketers pivot to online experiences
- Battling negative online customer reviews in the face of the Covid hangover