Five years ago, Havaianas Australia general manager, Tom Nolan, would have said maybe one out of 10 of the people calling into his company’s contact centre would have been asking about recycling the company’s iconic rubber footwear.
- Bravery with foundation: Genea’s outgoing Nicole Papoutsis reflects on marketing lessons learnt
- TikTok Global Marketing Chief Nick Tran reportedly departs app
- UM names Joe DeMiero U.S. CEO
- Sir Martin Sorrell sets up new investment fund to drive martech and adtech innovation
- Watch: U.S. Senate candidate Gary Chambers smokes marijuana in new campaign ad