The success of Facebook’s parent company rebrand to Meta and bet on the metaverse all still rely on the trust consumers feel for its core social media business, a leading Forrester analyst says.
- How Humanitix uses martech to drive personalised engagement at scale
- In Graphic Detail: The great gaming consolidation
- ‘The business is at a level of scale now’: The Brandtech Group CEO David Jones on building a business for the ‘post-advertising’ world
- With Marquee, Jellysmack looks to turn non-digital natives into a new generation of internet stars
- Media Briefing: Publishers grapple with an existential crisis as they prepare for post-cookie landscape