The social behemoth's history of buying up other apps like Instagram and WhatsApp suggests motives of monopolizing the market — the antithesis of the metaverse's community pillar.
- Hologic makes Super Bowl debut with women’s health message
- Google sued by D.C., states over location-tracking practices
- Unilever to cut 15% of senior managers as Peltz adds pressure
- Building consumer trust: 3 metrics that matter the most
- Unilever realigns focus on product categories amid claims it’s lost its way