While Google and Facebook dominate as top personalized ad options for sound reasons, newer platforms may possess unique selling points, writes Constellation Agency's Matt Woodruff.
- Latest Gartner voice of customer report reveals top tech players in the field
- Playboy names Cardi B as its first creative director in residence
- Jesus gets rebranded for skeptics in new ad campaign
- WPP’s Grey promotes John Patroulis and Javier Campopiano to key global leadership roles
- ‘Consumers crave experiences’: How AR has evolved beyond mere try-ons